Metamucil Fiber Supplement, Orange Sugar Free, 260 Servings
- Orange Smooth Sugar Free Powder
- Made with Plant-Based Psyllium Fiber
- 2 Bottles, 130 Servings Each
- FEEL WHAT LIGHTER FEELS LIKE by trapping and removing the waste that weighs you down by making Metamucil a part of your daily fiber routine.*
- TRAPS AND REMOVES THE WASTE THAT WEIGHS YOU DOWN. Metamucil works by helping you feel lighter and more energetic**.
- SUPPORTS HEALTHY BLOOD SUGAR LEVELS. Taking Metamucil every day helps you maintain healthy blood sugar levels.*
- PROMOTES HEART HEALTH BY LOWERING CHOLESTEROL. Taking Metamucil every day helps you lower your cholesterol.†
- CONTROL YOUR APPETITE. The plant-based psyllium fiber in Metamucil helps curb your appetite so you feel less hungry between meals.*
- PLANT BASED NATURAL PSYLLIUM FIBER. Metamucil is the only leading brand that contains plant-based psyllium fiber^ that helps promote digestive health and regularity.*
***#1 Doctor Recommended Brand
With over 80 years as a psyllium fiber product, Metamucil is the #1 doctor recommended brand of fiber.
***How Metamucil Works
- Once in your stomach the psyllium in Metamucil absorbs water to form a gel. The gel traps sugars and carbohydrates which are normally absorbed quickly into your blood stream. The sugars trapped in Metamucil’s gel are absorbed by your body more slowly over time helping to maintain healthy blood sugar levels*. In the small intestine, the gel traps some cholesterol which is then removed with waste†. In the large intestine, the gel bulks and softens stool, as it traps and removes waste by promoting regularity*.
***Supplement Facts & Dosing Instructions
- Dosing Directions
+ Put powder into an empty glass and mix with 8 oz of water or other cool liquid. Stir briskly and drink promptly. Take up to 3 times daily.
- New Users: Start with 1 serving per day; gradually increase to desired daily intake. You may initially experience changes in bowel habits or minor bloating, as your body adjusts to increased fiber intake.
- Bulk-forming fibers like psyllium husk may affect how well medicines work. Take this product at least 2 hours before or after medicines.
+ For Feeling Less Hungry Between Meals
+ Adults 12 yrs. and over: Two rounded tablespoons in 8 or more ounces of liquid between meals, up to 3 times daily.
- For Lowering Cholesterol To Promote Heart Health
+ Adults 12 yrs. and over: One rounded tablespoon in 8 ounces of liquid, 3 times daily.
- For Maintaining Healthy Blood Sugar Levels
+ As Part of Your Diet Adults 12 yrs. and over: One rounded tablespoon in 8 ounces of liquid, 3 times daily. Consult your doctor before use if you are currently using medication to control your blood sugar levels.
- For Promoting and Maintaining Digestive Health
+ Adults 12 yrs. and over: One rounded tablespoon in 8 ounces of liquid up to 3 times daily for fiber supplementation. For occasional constipation and to help promote and maintain regularity. For children under 12, consult a doctor. Important Information: • Store at room temperature tightly closed to protect from humidity • Keep our of reach of children NOTICE: Mix this product with at least 8 oz (a full glass) of liquid. Taking without enough liquid may cause choking. Do not take if you have difficulty swallowing.
+ Allergy Alert: This product may cause allergic reaction in people sensitive to inhaled or ingested psyllium.
+ Contact your doctor BEFORE USING this dietary supplement if you have recently experienced a sudden change in bowel habits persisting for 2 weeks, abdominal pain, nausea or vomiting.
+ STOP USING this dietary supplement and as a doctor if constipation lasts more than 7 days or rectal bleeding occurs. These may be signs of a serious condition
US product guarantee
Optimized package shipping from US
Buy now, get in 15 days