Prilosec OTC 20 mg., 42 Tablets
- Three 14-day Courses of Treatment
- Omeprazole Delayed Release Tablets 20 mg - Acid Reducer
- #1 Doctor recommended Frequent Heartburn Medicine
***Why Choose Prilosec OTC?
- Prilosec OTC (24HR) reduces stomach acid production by shutting down many of the pumps in the stomach that produce acid, so you don’t get heartburn in the first place.1
- Acid controllers, or H2 Blockers (12HR), only partially reduce acid production by blocking just one of the signals that tell your body to produce acid. Relief starts in as little as 30 minutes, but only lasts 8-12 hours.
- Antacids (3HR) neutralize the acid in the esophagus that causes heartburn, but do not reduce the production of stomach acid. Relief is immediate, but only lasts for 1-3 hours.
US product guarantee
Optimized package shipping from US
Buy now, get in 15 days