Fresh Soy Face Cleanser 1.7 oz
- Case/bezel material: resin, shock resistant, 200m water resistance, led light (super illuminator), world time, stopwatch, countdown timer, 5 daily alarms, hourly time signal, hand shift feature
- Full auto-calendar, 12/24-hour format, analog: 2 hands (hour, minute (hand moves every 20 seconds)), digital: hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day, approx. Battery life: 5 years on cr2016
- Quartz Movement
- Case Diameter: 52.8mm
- Water resistant 200m (660ft): in general, suitable for professional marine activity and serious surface water sports, but not diving
*** Product description:
- G-Shock® takes performance timekeeping to the next level. Flexible resin band, digital face display and buckle closure. Shock-resistant design. Water resistant up to 200 meters. Analog and digital display. LED light with custom illumination duration (1.5 and 3 seconds). World time 31 zones (48 cities + coordinated universal time). Daylight savings on/off. Timekeeping:• Analog: 2 hands (hour, minute (hand moves every 20 seconds)• 1 dial (mode / stopwatch seconds / countdown timer seconds)• Digital: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day 1/100-second stopwatch:• Measuring capacity: 23:59'59.99''• Modes: elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times• Misc: target time alarm, direct timing start from the timekeeping mode Countdown timer:• Unit of measure: 1/10 second• Countdown range: 60 minutes• Countdown start time setting range: 1-60 mins 5 daily alarms with 1 snooze alarm. Hourly time signal. Hand shift feature (Hands move out of the way to provide an unobstructed view of digital display contents). Auto-calendar pre-programmed until the year 2099. 12/24 hour formats (accuracy +/- 15 seconds per month). Operation tone on/off toggle. Battery CR2016 with approximately 3 years of battery life. Module 5522. Imported. Measurements: Case Height: 52 mm Case Width: 52 mm Case Depth: 18 mm Band Width: 22 6⁄7 mm Band Circumference/Length: 10 in Weight: 3 oz
- With the launch of its first watch in November 1974, Casio entered the wristwatch market at a time when the watch industry had just discovered digital technology. As a company with cutting-edge electronic technology developed for pocket calculators, Casio entered this field confident that it could develop timepieces that would lead the market.
- Today, Casio is focusing its efforts on solar-powered radio-controlled watches: the built-in solar battery eliminates the nuisance of replacing batteries, atomic timekeeping means the users never have to reset the time. Recently, Casio launched a series of Bluetooth watches that sync to the users cell phone to automatically update the time. Casio is always moving time forward.
US product guarantee
Optimized package shipping from US
Buy now, get in 15 days